P9 Signature, our largest over-ear headphone, exemplifies all of the acoustic and design innovation skills we have amassed in our 50 year journey. P9 Signature raises the bar for performance from a mobile headphone.
50 Years of Audio Excellence.
P9 Signature is conceived by our engineering team in the Steyning Research Establishment in West Sussex, England. Founded by John Bowers, SRE is the heart of Bowers & Wilkins and the mind and soul that creates the products people love.
Engineered by masters of Sound
- P9 Signatures's elegant earcups contain sophisticated acoustic cabinets perfected using Finite Element Analysis. Using composites and aluminium this optimised acoustic enviroment enables the drive unit to do its job of rendering your music with total Precision.
- P9 Signature's headband cleverly decouples each earcup. This stops unwanted vibration transmitting between each earcup and the headband. This removal of distortion is one of the reasons P9 Signature is so clear and open sounding.
- Our Engineers developed and advanced new drive unit for P9 Signature with a clever suspension system that enables it to provide precision at high frequencies and compliance for great bass.
Sound that exceeds all expectation
- We've angled the drivers in the P9 Signature to provide a more natural experience.You will hear stero more like it sounds in real life: Aligned in front of you rather than to the side.
- P9 Siganture's headband and ear cups are crafted from the finest Italian Saffiano Leather by Scabrenta. It uses a "Stamping" technique that gives the leather a distinctive cross-hatch finish.
Alcantara Carry Case
- P9 Signature's Luxury case is the perfect partner for our flagship headphone. Dressed in Alcantara, The 100% Made in Italy High Tech Luxury material, it will protect your investment and reflect its beauty.