The PU-8H8HBTPL is an 8x8 HDMI HDBaseT™ Lite with PoC (power over cable) Matrix. Installers can switch and distribute up to 8 HDMI sources, and 2-Way IR to lengths of up to 60m using CAT5e/6/7 cable infrastructure. Control of the matrix is via IP, RS-232, IR remote, or manual selection buttons. This single box solution will enable an installer to confidently integrate an eight zone multi-room AV system. The PU-8H8HBTPL is designed to be used with the PU-515PL-RX Receiver which enables the use of 2-Way IR control feature and which can utilise PoC capabilities of the matrix.
This matrix also features IP and RS232 control allowing users to access and control the matrix remotely and also allow additional options for integration of third-party control systems. CYP provide control drivers for control systems such as Control 4, RTI, Crestron, AMX, Control FX, and RTI. These are available at no extra cost.
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions: HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- High Definition Audio supported: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (60m via CAT5e/6/7)
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, Manual Selection Buttons, and HDMI CEC control pass through
- Selectable EDID settings - TV (downstream) and STD (fixed)
- Compact 2U Rack mount design
- Supports IP control
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports Power over Cable (PoC ) providing power to compatible receivers
- Supports third-party control systems, with IP and RS232 drivers available for : AMX, Crestron, RTI, Control 4
There are no reviews for this product.