For the BX Centre we've demolished the limitations of entry-level design by creating a speaker that reproduces voice with unfailing detail and accuracy. Its system of twin 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® drivers and 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeter complements the driver architecture of other BX series speakers, to create a wide and detailed front sound-stage, characterised by pin-point imaging.
- Versatile 2-way loudspeaker perfect for on-wall applications, stereo or surround.
- Dual 5 1/2" C-CAM® drivers and single 1" C-CAM® tweeter are pitched perfectly for accurate dialogue.
- Acoustically matched with all other BX loudspeakers for precise surround sound imaging and consistent timbre front to back.
- Single bolt-through drivers. A design feature which means the driver is not fixed to the front baffle and cannot transmit vibrations and therefore colouration to the cabinet.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- HiVe®II port technology to speed the transit of air from the cabinet, resulting in more dynamic bass.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of four high quality vinyl wood finishes.
||60Hz - 30kHz
|Power Handling (RMS):
|Recommended Amplifier Power
||20 - 120 W
There are no reviews for this product.