The PR or Performance group of in-wall loudspeakers offers speakers expressly designed for an optimum balance of performance and value. They employ high performance components and materials that make them perfectly suited as primary speakers in bedrooms, dens or living rooms; as main or surround speakers in home theaters.
- 5-1/4" Talc-filled Polypropylene Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- Proprietary Tweeter-adjustment Mechanism Ratchets In 1mm Increments And Then Pivots For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies
- 3/4" Kaladex Dome With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Or 8 Ohms Selectable
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10W To 100W
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 21kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 88dB For 2.83V Pink Noise
- Frame Dimensions: 7-1/8" X 9-7/8"
- Hole Cutout Dimension: 6-1/4" X 9"
- Depth Behind Wall: 3-5/8" (based On 1/2" Drywall)
- PR5 Requires 5 Series Bracket Kit For Installation.
- Use FG00327 Or FG00897 (sold Separately) PR5R Includes Everything Required For Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
There are no reviews for this product.