The PLAY:3® is the most versatile Sonos wireless speaker that lets you use any Sonos controller to control and enjoy all the music you want all over your home (see The Sonos App for more information).
• Three custom-designed drivers (two mid-range and one tweeter), each with a dedicated amplifier.
• Position vertically or horizontally—software automatically adjusts the sound to ensure best performance.
• Works seamlessly with the complete range of Sonos products.
On/Off Your Sonos system is designed to be always on; the system uses minimal electricity whenever it is not playing music. To quickly stop streaming audio in all rooms, select Pause All from the Rooms menu.
To stop streaming audio in one room, press the Play/Pause button on the player.
Status indicator Indicates the current status. During normal operation the white light is dimly lit. If desired, you can turn off the white light from Room Settings.
See Player Status Indicators for a complete list of status indications.
Play/Pause Toggles between playing and pausing the audio in this room (defaults to restarting the same music source when pressed unless a different source is selected).
• Press once to start or stop streaming audio
• Press twice to skip to the next track (if applicable to the selected music source)
Volume up (+)
Volume down (-)
Press these buttons to adjust the volume up and down.