Discover power, performance and value.
While a handful of separates and integrated units offered great sound, none
delivered the performance, flexibility and value essential for a product to
carry the ELAC name. So where none existed before, the engineers started
with a clean-sheet and simple design brief: build one of the most powerful,
versatile, easy-to-use integrated amplifiers imaginable; do it without
compromising sound, reliability and a great user experience; and price it so
fairly that it becomes a hands-down choice, even when compared against
units at many times the price.
EA SERIES EA101EQ-G
Changes the rules of engagement
This integrated amplifier marks ELAC’s return to the amplifier
category. The EA Series EA101EQ-G Integrated Amplifier
solves two of the biggest problems with two-channel audio:
proper blending of a subwoofer with your main speakers and
room correction. Our advanced DSP and innovative
smartphone application provide all the tools necessary for
anyone to achieve a true audiophile system at an affordable
The EA101EQ-G makes quite a statement and is
guaranteed to change the rules of the game for integrated
amplifiers, with sound quality and feature-rich control flexibility
that make it the go-to solution for a no-compromise sound
system. Once you experience what it can do—especially with
the new Debut, Uni-Fi, or Line 240.3 loudspeakers—your world
of sound just might be altered forever.
EA Series EA101EQ-G Specs
- Amplifier BASH Digital Fidelity Tracking Amplifier Analog inputs: 2
- Power output Continuous: 2 x 80 Watts 2 channels driven into 4 ohms @ 1kHz Digital inputs: 3 total; 2 optical / 1 coaxial (192kHz 24-bit)
- 2 x 40 Watts 2 channels driven into 8 ohms @ 1kHz USB input: 192kHz 24-bit asynchronous
- 2 x 70 Watts 2 channels driven into 2 ohms @ 1kHz Subwoofer Output: 1
- Power output burst (CEA 2010*): 120 Watts 1 channel driven into 4 ohms @ 1kHz Headphone output: 1 (100mW @ 16 ohms)
- 65 Watts 1 channel driven into 8 ohms @ 1kHz Bluetooth audio: Yes with aptX
- 170 Watts 1 channel driven into 2 ohms @ 1kHz Display: OEL
- Power and THD+N, 1kHz: 4 ohms 70 Watts @ .07% App Control: Yes, iOS and Android control app
- 8 ohms 40 Watts @ .03% Room Correction: ABC (Auto Blend & Calibrate)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: (Full Power Digital input): 101dB Power Consumption: Power Off 120Vac: .86W
- Broadband Frequency Response: 20Hz to 40kHz +/- 1.8dB Auto Off 120Vac: 5.45W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 8.375 x 2.125 x 11.625
- Net Weight 5 lbs
- All specifications subject to change.
- * CEA 2010 Tone Burst (6.5 Cycle Raised Cosine)
Integrated Amplifier Features
The BASH™ amplification solution
At their heart is a brand new BASH Tracking Amplifier delivering 85
Watts per channel into either 4 or 8 ohm speakers. This new amplifier
uses a modulated switched mode power supply allied to a conventional
class AB amplifier. Switching at more than 400,000 times per second,
the supply tracks the incoming audio signal to ensure that the Class
AB amplifier gets only the voltage necessary (with a little headroom) to
cope with today’s dynamic movie and music content, thus maximizing
the efficiency and potential of the amplifier.
App-rich control flexibility
ELAC’s free iOS and Android app allows users to fully control and set
up their system. The app includes innovative features not found on any
other products in this class—anywhere.
ABC Technology (Auto Blend & Calibrate)
The companion IOS and Android app measures the near-field response
of main speakers and subwoofer, then pinpoints the subwoofer’s optimal
crossover frequency. Auto Blend results in the perfect integration of
clean, articulate bass. Room Calibration precisely tailors your system for
flattest fr equency re sponse across t h e audio sp ectrum, op timized for
your listening position and environment.
Easily rename each input to match your source. The revised name will
appear in the app and on the integrated amplifier’s front panel display.
Using our free iOS or Android app you can teach the EA Amplifier to
respond your favorite IR remote control.
The Center of your Living Room
With built-in Dolby Digital Decoding, the EA amplifier has been
designed to sit at the heart of your entertainment system. Simply connect
the audio output from your TV to the EA Amp and experience your
favorite movies or TV shows like never before