If your ideal colour not available - it has unfortunately been sold
The GX100 is a larger 2-way stand mount speaker featuring a 6.5" RST bass driver and C-CAM ribbon transducer. Operating with the performance of a typical 8" driver, our proprietary 6.5" design provides higher overall efficiency with dynamic headroom to deliver impressive bass extension and control. The GX100's uncomplicated 2-way configuration renders complex material with tonal accuracy and perfect timing. It may occupy the space of a stand-mount speaker, but the GX100 sounds like a reference floor-stander. Optional, dedicated floor stands are available.
- New C-CAM® ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe® port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off
||42 Hz - 60 kHz
|Maximum S.P.L (Per pair in room):
|Power Handling (RMS):
|Recommended Amplifier Power
||60 - 120 W
There are no reviews for this product.