The diminutive RX1 is configured to offer an impressively natural, rhythmic sound in a beautifully compact and practical form. Standing at just 312mm tall, the RX1 will deliver faithful crystal-clear definition and power from just about anywhere. Perfect for music and film sound where space is at a premium, the RX1 provides elite Monitor Audio quality to refresh and enliven your system.
- New C-CAM® tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- New 6” bass driver with C-CAM® cone profile incorporating RST® technology for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- New cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.
||45Hz - 35kHz
|Power Handling (RMS):
|Recommended Amplifier Power