The larger RX2 is designed as an audiophile compact 2-way speaker, having the efficiency and bandwidth of a much larger speaker, while being easier to position around the home. It offers extended high frequencies to resolve hidden detail, coupled with immense dynamic headroom and bass depth, so that all the delicacy and drama of your favourite music and film sound is revealed.
- New C-CAM® tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- New 8” bass driver with C-CAM® cone profile incorporating RST® technology for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- New cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
||40Hz - 35kHz
|Power Handling (RMS):
|Recommended Amplifier Power