Klipsch Subwoofer R-120SW
The Klipsch R-120SW subwoofer is designed to deliver awe-inspiring bass for your movies and music. A 400 Watt all-digital amplifier powering a front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer produces a clean, deep bass response for your home audio system.
- 12" Front-Firing Spun-Copper IMG Woofer
- All-Digital Amplifier with 400 Watts Peak Power
- Volume, Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control
- Line Level/LFE RCA Inputs for Maximum Receiver Compatibility
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 14" x 19.2"
- Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
SPUN-COPPER IMG WOOFER
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion to give you the deepest, cleanest bass possible.
The built-in, all-digital amplifier of the R-120SW subwoofer delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy reproduction - thus providing maximum output, detail, and power that fills your home.
The R-120SW subwoofer gain, low pass crossover and phase controls ensure the low-frequency tones blend with other speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room.
Line level/LFE RCA inputs provide maximum compatibility with standard home theater receivers.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy - giving you the ultimate listening experience that's built to last.
Exposed fasteners, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-120SW subwoofer a polished, modern appearance that perfectly accents our entire Reference series speakers.
SPUN COPPER IMG WOOFER
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
The built-in, all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction, ensuring maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and power.
The high-performance driver provides deep bass and room placement flexibility.
LOW PASS CROSSOVER AND PHASE CONTROL
Ensures the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones blend with other Klipsch speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room.
Ensures compatibility with home theater receivers.
MDF CABINET WITH SCRATCH-RESISTANT, TEXTURED WOOD GRAIN VINYL
Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
FRONT-MOUNTED LED POWER INDICATOR
Indicates when the system is on or off.
LOW PROFILE GRILLE
Adds a refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 29Hz - 120Hz +/- 3dB
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 116 dB
- AMPLIFIER All Digital
- AMPLIFIER POWER (CONT/PEAK) 200W/400W
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES Volume, Low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto Power On
- DRIVER COMPONENTS 12” high excursion spun-copper
- IMG woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass-Reflex via rear-firing port
- INPUTS Line level/LFE RCA jacks
- HEIGHT 16.5” (419 mm) WIDTH 14” (356 mm) DEPTH 19.2” ( 488mm) WEIGHT 31 lbs (14.1 kg)
- BUILT FROM 2018